How To Start Your Own Business:
Are you ready to take your idea to the next level and launch your entrepreneurial venture? Are you going through the gauntlet with your startup and don’t know where to turn next?
Business models, customer development, team building, legal basics, and financing – all cornerstones of business development – can be overwhelming and confusing.
What we do:
Start up teams provides the services you need to start a successful business.We are here to get through the start up process in the shortest period of time.Our team is easy to work with and results driven.
Start up services :
- Form your company with our legal team.
- Get funding without any debt, loans or obligations with our Crowd-funding team.
- Get a state of the art website for you with expert web designers.
- Get found with dynamic marketing – SEO .Pay Per Click
- Get into local directories – improve your ranking with amazing results.
- Get press with social media marketing.Our team of professionals will drive targeted markets to you.
- Get sales with professional advertising through Google.
- Get accounting software and training.We will teach you how to be your own bookkeeper.
- Get a tax return done via our accounting team
Benefits of working with Park East Group :
- Funding : Park East Group has strategic relationships with bankers.We know how to write plans that get funded.
- Accelerated Growth : Our clients grow quickly with sustainability.
- Direction : Long term direction is clear.Goals are measurable.Milestones are celebrated.
- Unison : The company will move in one direction with a common goal. All team members are working for growth.
Your team will work with you to guide you through the start up phase.
We are here to guide you through the common questions most start ups face including:*
- What kind of business shall I start?
- Who is my ideal customer?
- What products or services should I offer?
- What differentiates my business idea from others in the market?
- Where will my business be located?
- How many employees will I need?
- What types of suppliers do I need?
- How much money do I need to get started?
- Will I need to get a loan?
- How long before I am ready to go to market?
- When will I make a profit?
- Who is my competition?
- How do I price my product compared to my competition?
- How do I set up the legal structure of my business?
- What taxes do I need to pay?
- What kind of insurance do I need?
- How do I manage my business?
- How do I advertise my business?
- What are the start up costs ?
- How do I start a business in Ohio ?
Recent Clients :